[Cdt-l] Lake City Colorado Campground

Marshall Karon m.karon at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 23:36:32 CST 2009

I was just checking the web for T.Bears in Lake City. I stayed there while
on the Colorado Trail. The cabins were great - (bunks only but heated).
Looks like ownership has changed. But, same address and phone. Web site has
great pictures and info. Here is some of it. Update Yogi's Town Guide.

Elkhorn RV Resort
713 Bluff Street/PO Box 897
970.944.2920

www.elkhornrvresort.com
info at elkhornrvresort.com

Formerly T. Bear's Campground.  Quiet residential
neighborhood very close to shopping and restaurants.
Spacious, full-hookup RV sites, camper cabins, and grassy
tent sites.  Clean rest rooms and laundry.  Secure WIFI.
Vintage RVs always welcome.  Hot showers available to the
public.  Your hosts: Janet & Floyd Keeble.

Call Us: 	May to October   	  970-944-2920
            November to April   512-407-9732

2009 RATES for Camping Cabins
.	 $44 per day
.	 $264 per week
.	  Take 20% off the standard rates from:
.	       ~May 1 through June 14 and
          ~August 16 through October 31
All rates are based on a 2-person occupancy.  Each additional person is $3
per day.   Sales and lodging taxes are not included in the listed rates.

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR