[Cdt-l] Lake City Colorado Campground

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 12:30:06 CST 2009

On a related note...

When Cobweb and I were hitching into town from Springs Creek Pass our
first choice was to go into Lake City.  Since we didn't have a mail drop
and hitching was slow we made a sign going both ways to Lake City on one
side and Creede on the other.  Eventually we got a lift into Creede,
which is a great little town.

Anyway, the lady that picked us up owned the Old Carson Inn, which was a
couple miles down the dirt road to the left (hiking north) from Carson.
It looks like it may be a little pricey but here's the website...

http://www.oldcarsoninn.com/

Sly