[Cdt-l] Lake City Colorado Campground

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Sun Jan 4 14:31:17 CST 2009

I remember Spring Creek Pass for hitching also. We spent over 2 hours there trying to get a hitch into Lake City. Finally paid some kids camped near there who were mapping the CDT to take us into town.

Getting out of Lake City was even worse. We spent many hours on the street trying to get a ride out of town. Finally a guy from Creede gave us a ride. He had seen us on his way into town, gone to a meeting, and picked us up on his way back home.

Ken