[Cdt-l] Lake City Colorado Campground

Marshall Karon m.karon at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 14:53:10 CST 2009

Wow, guess I lucked out getting into and out of Lake City. A retired CDT
hiker who did trail work picked me up at the pass within 15 minutes and took
me into town. On the way out, the then owners of TBears would have driven me
back up. But, another section hiker I met (he was driving to road crossings
and hiking in and back), took me up. I don't know what the policy of the
current campground is. But, worth asking. I'd gladly pay. I had a great time
in Lake City - and the restaurants were great. That was a few years ago.

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR