[Cdt-l] 2009 CDT hikers - crazy cook or columbus?

Doug-Sue doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 20:54:31 CST 2009

I have been thinking about starting around March 10 or so.  It would take me 6- 8 weeks probably to get across NM- I'm slowing down more lately.   From Crazy Cook's up to the Gila- it would take me 2- 3 weeks maybe.  That would be first or early April.

Someone on this list suggested a start from Crazy Cook's  with me this spring- that is what she was planning.  I might still be interested in doing that.  Before the heat- and snakes!

-Red Doug