[Cdt-l] CO Section hiking ..a bit easier

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 18:02:27 CST 2009

I saw this link on Trailforums.

In brief, this new bus link  (Jan 14, 2009) makes it easier to get from Denver (and DIA)
to such places as Salida (Monarch Pass via hitching), and Buena Vista (Cottonwood Pass via hitching).
With this bus line, you can mix and match flying, local transit and train to get to more places for hiking in CO.

So, if you are section hiking the CDT in CO (or doing the Colorado Trail), transportation
just became a little bit easier:

http://www.gunnisonvalleyrta.org/denver-bus-schedule.php

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com