[Cdt-l] Planning a CDT Hike

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 21:23:34 CST 2009

We took the shuttle from Waterton to Chief Mountain too, and also
hitched back.   At the time, IIRC it was a shuttle from an outfitter in
town.  If I'm not mistaken you can take one for slightly more money on
one of the red buses between Waterton and East Glacier.   This was late
September when things were winding down so the red buses may have
stopped running by then.

In June of '07 I believe the red buses were running both ways as well as
the white shuttle between East Glacier and Chief Mountain which I ended
up taking after hitching half way back.

Sly