[Cdt-l] GPS for the CDT - For Sale

Lawton Grinter lawtong at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:25:20 CST 2009

cdt-l,

I hiked the CDT sobo in 2006 and used a Garmin eTrex Vista.  I preloaded most all the pertinent maps for the CDT from the Garmin Mapsource Topo software onto it.  I have not used this GPS much since that hike and it's in good shape and good working condition.  So I'm putting both my eTrex Vista & Mapsource Topo 3 cd-rom set for sale if anyone wants them.  Total Price $165 + Free Shipping.

Here's the specs:

1) Garmin eTrex Vista 24 MB GPS with Compass, Altimeter and PC Cable

-> Features and specs on the Vista are here:  https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=163

2) Garmin MapSource CD ROM (USA TOPO)

-> Version 3.02
-> United States 3-cd rom set
-> Works only on PC's
-> 1:100,000 scale
-> 3 cd-rom set

Both come shipped in their original boxes.

Free Shipping.

Suggested Retail Price:
etrex Vista - $214.00
MapSource - $116.00
Total for Both - $330.00

My Price:
etrex Vista - $107.00

MapSource - $58.00

Total for Both - $165.00

Essentially I'm selling them at 1/2 price.  Batteries Included!  You must buy both . . . I'm not selling these seperately.

I'll do Paypal, Personal Check (7 Days to Clear) or USPS Money Order (7 Days to Clear).

Email me if you are interested.

Thanks, Disco

lawtong at hotmail dot com

lawton grinter