[Cdt-l] Fwd: Donna added you as a friend on Reunion.com!

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 20:51:57 CST 2009

Donna (Mom) is one of my good friends and lives not far from the CDT at Wolf Creek Pass.  She has hiked on the CDT many times and did all of Glacier with a bunch of us thru hikers in 2007 and did the southern New Mexico with WILDCAT in 2008.  I would concur with Sam's explanation about how this got sent out.

Don't hold it against her...sometimes the internet is tricky.  Happy Trails,
NITRO
p.s. Hey Krozby!

Anitra I. Kass
www.anitrakass.com