[Cdt-l] hiker portraits

Josh and Laura Ryan joshandlauraryan at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 16:09:17 CDT 2009

Hi all,I just finished putting all the photos of hikers from this season up on my website.  You can find them at http://clicklaura.com/Image.cfm?nK=8972&nL=0&nS=0So far its just the NOBO's, and only the ones I was able to catch, and who were willing to be photographed.  So, if your southbound this year and want your picture taken, please be sure to come find me in Chama.  And it you don't want you picture taken, that's ok too, but stop by anyways just to say hi, I'd love to meet you.  I hope you enjoy the photos.Best, Laura Ryan