[Cdt-l] My summer vacation

ericshawwhite at yahoo.com ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 07:51:18 CDT 2009

Walklin JIm Stoltz - I forgot to include this credit. The song is by Walkin Jim Stoltz  who has an album and is Gordon's favorite singer.
Walkin Jim features wilderness photos, folk music, poetry, tales of the trail, wild lands issues, trail advice for backpackers and kids activities.
www.walkinjim.com/