[Cdt-l] Anaconda Cutoff vs. CDT around Butte

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:41:04 CDT 2009

When we did the cut off northbound we took a road all the way to
Champion Pass.  I don't have any maps in front of me, but we never felt
we were close to trespassing.   As far as we could tell it was pretty
straight forward and I don't think it missed much of the trail proper
aside from the cutoff itself..

Sly