[Cdt-l] Carson NF Reroutes, Brian & Martina NB update and Cuba update

Todd DeLuca todddeluca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:35:44 CDT 2009

Cruiser and I just arrived in Cuba and I'm echoing (from memory) what
Brian said below.  Between Grants and Cuba we got water at all the
major sources (The springs and the spigot), and saw a few minor ones,
like puddles, tanks, etc.  It is a long dry stretch between American
Canyon Spring and Los Indios Spring, around 25 miles.  The hiking
through the mesas on the cairned trail after Ojo Frio was fabulous.

Reason

Todd DeLuca
617-838-5776
http://todddeluca.com