[Cdt-l] SOBO partner

Glen McLeod mcleod52 at msn.com
Tue Jun 2 07:26:01 CDT 2009

Hello all
I have been a several month reader/lurker on this mailing list.
I have decided to start a mid-July hike from Glacier to McDonald Pass or beyond. About 30 days south bound.
I will take the train to East Glacier and bus shuttle into Canada or Chief Mt.
I was a 1979 AT thru-hiker and now plan summer sectional hikes of the CDT, for the next few years
So, I am 56 year old male and somewhat slower, but still can do 15 mile days.
I am looking for a hiking partner, after two close Grizzly encounter.
The good wife of 31 years would also feel better.
My return plans includes using the Rimrock Trailway bus Butte to Missoula and then next day to Whitefish and train.
Glen Mcleod AT 79 McLeod52 at msn.com