[Cdt-l] Permit to enter Canada

Melanie Simmerman jennylind50 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 17:37:39 CDT 2009

I'm now contemplating going northbound to Canada and may be able to do the Highline Trail into Waterton Lakes. Do we need the form (as I got for the PCT) Permission to enter Canada, or is having your passport at the border sufficient?



More information about the Cdt-l mailing list