[Cdt-l] Flipper looking for a hiking buddy

tonightmrkite at gmail.com tonightmrkite at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:09:55 CDT 2009

(No, not the dolphin)

Good morning all, I'm an ongoing NOBO sectioner leaving from pagosa springs this morning for creede (too much damn san juan snow-see my chama to pagosa description for more details). I was planning to continue north the entire trail, but I have school commitments to which I must attend this fall. I want to be sure and see glacier and bob marshall before I'm forced back into real life. Thus, I am thinking of hiking to the denver area and catching a ride to glacier and beginning south from there. Having never hiked in grizzley bear country, I was wondering if there was someone out there looking for a hiking buddy or an addition to their group. I'm pretty flexible about start time (though all the snow in MT is prob pushing that back). I was thinking start in late-june? Please email if this sounds like a possibility. Ill have my blackberry on me and prob arrive in creede by friday or sat. Thanks.

Sam
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile