[Cdt-l] tally ho

Ron Dobra ghsron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:45:40 CDT 2009

Hello folks-setting Hardrocks on the trail outside Helena Tuesday 6/30 with
Mexico as the goal...started in Waterton late last summer. Thanks to all who
have posted (read daily for the past year) and greetings to
Boston,Cubby,Redbeard,CicelyB,Haysoo and anyone else I might have met north
of McDonnel Pass in the snow last September...have not seen any postings yet
from border sobo's, so (gulp) I think I might be point....the folks at The
Base Camp outfitters in Helena "thought" there would be only a few snow
"patches" so ice ax and micro spikes are with the support team...I'll send
trail conditions as I can....cheers.
Ron "zen quake" Dobra
Shirley, Maine
AT '89, PCT '07