[Cdt-l] A Thru-Hiker's Heart

stonedancer1 at aol.com stonedancer1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 11:42:14 CST 2009

No Way Ray's book, A Thru-Hiker's Heart, is now ready!!!

You're all getting excited about the beginning of hiking season. Here's something to add to your anticipation.? Remember that No Way Ray was the thru-hiker who died on the PCT near Deep Creek in 2006.? Before that, he left us a manuscript about hiking the trail, which he had completed over the previous 3 years.?

This is not your miles, bugs and blisters report.? This is about the trail your mind travels on the long trails.? The people, the places, the AYCE buffets.? The exhilaration of Sierra thunderstorms, the curious desert dwellers, history, geology, mind storms, and delight.? And a quirky humor.? See who's mentioned.? Great pictures.

$18.95 plus S/H etc.? See more at www.tuolumnepress.com

We'll be at both Trail Fest in Portland and ADZPCTKO in Campo.? Plus the PCTA will have the book in the on-line store shortly.?

I'm so excited to bring this book to our hiking community.? I'll be out on the trail myself this year.? See you there.

Stone Dancer

Tuolumne Press
209-742-6963

PS.? Sorry to duplicate this email for those of you also on the pct-l.? Happy trails.