[Cdt-l] Fw: CDT 2008 video/documentary

Brian Dickson briansolar1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 11:12:48 CDT 2009

Cookie and Paul, I have watched the 2min and 15min versions - and they are brilliant- thoroughly recommended to anyone that hasn't watched them yet.

Some magic shots in there, I particularly liked the Beatles Montana finale!

The web design is cool as well by the way.

A great inspiration for our hike starting next month! - now for the 2hour version............

brian
Black Isle
Scotland