[Cdt-l] Ponchos

Dave and Cindy hikeon at surewest.net
Fri Mar 13 11:28:16 CDT 2009

Thanks to everyone that has shared their ideas on ponchos/rain gear and what
works or doesn't for them.  I appreciate the detailed descriptions and
examples.  It does get confusing with all the different options and personal
choices.  Fortunately we have not had the opportunity to hike in too much
rain but when we did it was not very fun and hypothermia was an issue with
us too!  So I think the best way to find out what works is to listen to
other people's ideas and then go out and try them for yourself.
I like the term "funemployment" too!  Hadn't heard that one yet.
Tarzan