[Cdt-l] posting digital slideshow / video

Casey Burnett burnett.casey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:28:15 CDT 2009

Hello
I am wondering if any one has comments about software to compile and
compress photos and video for web posting on sites like YouTube and Vimeo?

I have tried using WMM and didn't like the results.  Is my camera?  Is it
the settings of WMM?  Is it the host site?  I thought the original photos
that I make into a Windows Movie Maker slide show looked great (even
printed) but uploaded they looked pixelated.  http://www.vimeo.com/3720429

If you answer involves software can you be specific about the process (use
versions / numbers they help me filter the overwhelming amount of
information.)

Thanks
Casey Burnett
caseyonpct.blogspot.com