[Cdt-l] Digital camera and Umbrellas!

Andrew West mountain739 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 15:55:41 CDT 2009

Hi
I used a Ricoh Caplio GX100 last year and took masses of pics (about 2000 on a 4G and 2G card and still had a lot of room left)
...nice thing is the chargeable battery lasts for ages & it runs on AAA also....expensive but a great camera..
didnt use the walmart gizmo as I heard that sometimes it can wipe your card!

Also carried a golite brolley which was well worth the few times I used it...Clint is spot on with his comments....in fact I wouldn't go without one now

good luck out there

andy

http://blog.andywestactive.com/