[Cdt-l] Spirit Eagle website update

Jim and/or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:42:23 CDT 2009

For the one person out there who cares, whoever that may be, we've updated our website

(http://spiriteaglehome.com/ )

We added our 2008 journal for the Southwest tour and Alaska (in 2 parts).  Lots of photos.

We also updated the CDT and GDT sections.  There's more that could be done

there, but it'll have to wait.  We're busy with preparing and training for 2009.

Not gonna tell you "where" cause we're not really sure yet.  But it'll be (hopefully)

a non-destructive stress test for the new knee.  More later...

Y'all have  good day,

Jim & Ginny