[Cdt-l] brew pubs

Jeff Braun jbraun at vizsolutions.com
Thu Mar 19 15:35:07 CDT 2009

Since the discussion has changed to beer, I thought I would promote
Butte's Quarry Brewing. It is a tasting room (48 oz limit per
customer). The Rocky Mountain Brewery in Anaconda closed last year.
One more reason to skip the Anaconda cutoff and checkout the new
trails around Butte.

See http://beerme.com/region.php?85

I think this web site lists more breweries than the one Paul sent out.

Jeff