[Cdt-l] Start Date

Andrew P. Brown BROWNANP at student.gvsu.edu
Mon Mar 23 23:32:23 CDT 2009

Hey ya'll

I'll be starting the CDT on April 12.  Not sure if anyone else is going to be getting going around that time or not (other than freebird).

Not to beat a dead horse...but, with Ley's maps I used Infranview, converted the GIF files to Adobe, printed them out on 11x17 (which gives great detail of the contour lines), and trimmed off excess paper around the topo and note portions.  They look great, read great, and ends up being less paper material than 8.5x11 sheets of paper.

Safe Travels.

Andy Brown