[Cdt-l] Silverton

Eric Mroczkowski ericandkatie at live.com
Wed Mar 25 20:59:36 CDT 2009

For the Silverton resupply you have to take an 11 mile hike along the CT(TR 503) to Molas Pass so you can hitch north on hwy 550. Do you think it's necessary to get the Trails Illustrated map or is the 1:160,000 scale on the Delorme good enough?

Can any one tell me if that trail is well marked and if there are any markers you can spot taking JL's route? I figure that since it's part of the CT it should be pretty well blazed.

Thanks for the help...Eric