[Cdt-l] Callous caverns

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 22:18:58 CDT 2009

You might try a product called Super Salve. It's a heavy balm-type of ointment made from olive oil and other natural / herbal ingredients. Worked great on my cc's this winter. Tends not to fully "soak in" for a number of hours, so the callouses remain supple and cease to expand, setting the stage for healing. Best of all, it's made by a small, family operation based out of the ghost town of Mogollon New Mexico, on the western edge of Gila Country.

http://www.supersalve.com/

Brett