[Cdt-l] Callous responses

The Incredible Bulk taterno at cox.net
Fri Mar 27 13:15:23 CDT 2009

I have used Aquaphor, and do not like the greasy residue (which, I suppose, is the reason it works so well).  I will have to try the Amlactin now.  Thanks for the idea.

Tom
The Incredible Bulk

---- "lwgear at juno.com" <lwgear at juno.com> wrote:

Hey, thanks to everyone who volunteered their experiences with trying to heal up a cracked callus on my heel. I went to CVS today and looked at both Aquaphor and Amlactin, both over-the-counter stuff. Both are quite pricey for the 8 oz. size (like $16) but as Nitro noted, the Aquaphor comes in a smaller size. Aquaphor evidently uses a vaseline-type product ("petrolatum") whereas the Amlactin has a different approach, using lactic acid to create an acidic lotion. I'm guessing that creates a sandpaper-like environment that literally dissolves away dead skin, so I'm going to give that a try. (I figured anybody can do vaseline.) I'll let you know how it goes....lynne whelden
Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEuJBDyiIAtGiZwMWiaG79t6b4eNCLL7a9aSzYlMbEX3YfFtL8Ico/
--
Tom
The Incredible Bulk