[Cdt-l] Big Sandy Lodge

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 09:07:09 CDT 2009

In 2006 there was a hiker couple that sent a package to BSL, got a meal,

shower, etc and when presented with the bill refused to pay it.  They argued about

the price until Tim reduced the price to suit them.  He wasn't happy.  Had it been me,

I'd have called the Sheriff.  He's been a whole lot nicer to some hikers than they

deserve.

There were other prior incidents as well.

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/