[Cdt-l] Big Sandy Lodge

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 21:19:27 CDT 2009

Mmm - I think it was more than 1 in 30, Sly.

And I think the money involved wasn't worth the hassle.  Given some of the things that
happened, it wouldn't have been for me, anyway.

Just like on the AT - the few who cause trouble screw up the deal for those who don't.
At one time, Baltimore Jack challenged me to come up with 2 dozen places that had been
closed on the AT because of hiker misbehavior (generally alcohol related).  Took me all of
10 minutes to send him the list - and I didn't even have to think hard about it.

C'ya later - next week maybe?
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/