[Cdt-l] CDT markers

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 10:24:25 CDT 2009

Yesterday I just finished the first section from Crazy Crook to Highway 81. I noted that the CDT was well marked thru to the end of Sheridan Canyon, but after the junction with the access road at the 'bear box' water cache I could NOT find any CDT signs. Am I correct in noting that the 'trail' is either cross country on your own or along the dirt roads? On the other end I came across CDT signs from highway 81 leading south toward the dirt road.

Question: am I correct in assuming that the CDT/BLM has not yet made a trail along the foothills from 81 to Sheridan Can