[Cdt-l] CDT markers

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 11:30:47 CDT 2009

When we hiked in 2006 the trail was marked in that section out to Route 9.  We have heard that the trail is now marked up to (or past) Lordsburg.  Last spring we drove past that area and stopped to check out the trail near Granite Pass.  We noted that they had relocated the trail away from the water source near the highway but kept both old and new markers in placearound Granite Pass.  The route in 2006 followed jeep roads so markers were fairly far apart, but they were there.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/