[Cdt-l] Fw: update from Brian and Martina NB on Columbus route

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon May 4 09:04:18 CDT 2009

I drove San Gabriel (as Zelda said, PCT 08) and Tika (PCT 03?) from
ADZPCTKO to Crazy Cook, and then drove on home to Big Bend TX. They started  about
1700 on Mon 27 April. Another vehicle drove in just ahead of us, and
dropped off Wrong Way (I believe that's correct.)

Has anyone heard about Tika, who was starting with a sore knee, or Wrong
Way?

The drive to Crazy Cook was interesting, a 58-mi round trip on rough roads;
 never plan on less than 5 hours for it. Sam Hughes and his vehicle, in
Hachita (575-436-2662) , who'll shuttle you there, easily deserve their  $90.
I stopped to get his card on the way out and home.

Trekker,
(who has to finish my last PCT section this year, and the CDT  2010-13)

In a message dated 5/3/2009 12:41:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,