[Cdt-l] Many glacier resupply

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:55:34 CDT 2009

Things changed after 9-11.  Now the government places aren't allowed to
accept packages.  At least that's what I've been told by various rangers.

The Many Glacier store is in the same building as the Italian Garden
Restaurant and the Swiftcurrent Motor Inn.  It's in the parking lot where
the Iceberg/Ptarmigan Trailhead is.  This is where one of Jonathan Ley's
purple routes comes in.

The resupply is typical large c-store / small grocery store stuff.  In 2004
and 2005 it had good hiker resupply, including Lipton noodle dinners.  The
Many Glacier Store had the exact same food stuff as the Rising Sun store and
the Two Medicine store.

yogi