[Cdt-l] Fwd: Fw: continental divide hikers

KS1007 at aol.com KS1007 at aol.com
Fri May 8 09:29:08 CDT 2009

I finally made contact with the elusive borderline  cooperative that sly
was talking about around the 1st of April - here is their  information - they
are a good days hike north of the border and apparently you  can leave out
their back gate and pick up the CDT by going cross country -  really nice
folks and willing to help out hikers - they have numerous faucets in  their
yard to get water and large trees to sit in the shade  of
keith and mary
angels
deming, NM

From:  Carol Nemec Otwell _borderlinecj at hughes.net_
(mailto:borderlinecj at hughes.net)

Perhaps you can help to spread the word  among hikers that they are welcome
to refill their water containers  and rest a spell here at Borderline
Cooperative.  We have  satellite internet, laundry facilities, and telephone
access available  for them.  Our contact info:  land line number is
575-531-4444.  Cell number 575-494-6828.  Physical  address:  20765 Columbus Road SE
(between mile markers 14 and 15  on NM Highway 11).  Hikers are welcome to
partake whether we  are home or not.  Take care and keep up the good work!
Ben and Carol Nemec  Otwell

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322931x1201367171/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=May5509AvgfooterNO115)