[Cdt-l] 1 last NOBO?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Wed May 13 09:03:40 CDT 2009

El Coyote y La Flamenco en Espanol? Actually, Flamenco is a masculine noun,
 requiring an "el" according to my paperback Spanish dictionary, but what
the  hell. Sounds good to me.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 5/11/2009 6:11:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,