[Cdt-l] angels

KS1007 at aol.com KS1007 at aol.com
Wed May 27 19:30:18 CDT 2009

as some of you know by reading my writings that I am  trying to start a
network of trail angels in NM (to start) then moving farther  north (will
accept email addresses and phone numbers from SOBO's) - in one sense  this could
be a blessing to hikers as we will be able to keep track of you from  one
point to the next - I need to call robin in grants and need to make contact
with nita (anybody have her email or phone number?) in pie town and the
Thomas's  north of pie town - I already have contact with julie in the mimbres
and laura  in chama - as you pass through towns and come in contact with
anyone that  resembles a trail angel would you please give them my email  address?
_ks1007 at aol.com_ (mailto:ks1007 at aol.com)
thank you
keith and mary
trail angels