[Cdt-l] harassment of hikers

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 09:39:53 CST 2009

Thanks, Keith & others; interesting discussion.  It appears from Bob Wood's
and other posts that CDTA & BLM are aware of the  discussion.

    I plan to start at Crazy Cook late Mar 2010, hike  to Pie Town, go to
ADZ, then return to finish NM - snow permitting. Should  I print all these
emails and carry them to at least confuse disgruntled  ranchers?
    Keith, I'll at least stop by to say howdy when I  drive to Silver City
to leave my car. Does anyone know any Angels in Silver  City? Otherwise, if
the hostel there is still in business next Mar, I hope to  leave the car
there until I hike back to Silver City.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 11/2/2009 11:26:26 A.M. Central Standard Time, KS1007