[Cdt-l] etc etc

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 01:57:23 CST 2009

jonathan I stand corrected regarding the AZ ranchers loss of his ranch
blisterfree - I have to disagree with your idea of changing the terminus of the CDT - I believe that the idea of having problems with ranchers will never end is false - it's up to the hikers and the CDT groups to educate the ranchers about the trail and their legal rights to be on it - it seems to me that most of the encounters I have read about on here have turned positive after some conversation and education and this should continue with more encounters
Keith aka el coyote
angel
Deming, NM