[Cdt-l] New Mexico Private Property and BLM Maps

dan bedore mr_dan_bedore at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 12:57:51 CST 2009

I was looking at the possibility of buying BLM maps for New Mexico to avoid private property. I noticed that to cover the entire Columbus route to Colorado requires a dozen BLM quads. I was wondering if anyone knows which specific BLM quads would cover the specific areas with most private property issues so I could carry fewer maps, and still be able to work around the worst of the private property issues.

Thanks
Dan Bedore