[Cdt-l] hiker photos and congrats to the sobos!

Josh and Laura Ryan joshandlauraryan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 17:47:05 CST 2009

Hi Everyone,This is just a quick update to let you all know that I finally got the rest of the hiker portraits online.  You can find them here: http://lauraryan.visualserver.com/Image.cfm?nK=8972&nL=0&nS=0If anyone is interested in buying prints, just email me (laura at clicklaura.com) to let me know.
Also, congratulations to all the Sobos!  I've been a bit MIA with the computer so I've been catching up with your photos and journals and such; it looks like it was a fabulous trip.  I have to say that Chama has been a bit dull since you left.  If you feel the need to ever swing back this way, you will always be welcome here.  Congratulations again, and keep in touch.Best, Laura Ryan