[Cdt-l] skills training courses

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Wed Nov 25 03:21:21 CST 2009

Some of you know me from the PCT-L. It has been a long time since I was subscribed to the CDT-L.

I hiked the Divide back in 1980 and now give back into the family of thru hikers by offering free snow skills training weekends near Lake Tahoe, Ca.. These are 3-day events that include instruction in self-arrest, navigation, avalanche awareness and avoidance, hidden hazards, snow-caving, and much more.

Is anyone offering the same sort of free training to those aspiring to do the CDT?

Mtnned