[Cdt-l] 2009 CDT hike photo gallery from Brian and Martina

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 29 22:26:22 CST 2009

Terrific photos!  I really enjoyed seeing the beauty of the CDT again.  It brought back a lot of good memories.  Thanks for sharing.

Ginny

Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 20:16:00 +0000
From: briansolar1 at yahoo.co.uk
To: cdt-l at backcountry.net
Subject: [Cdt-l] 2009 CDT hike photo gallery from Brian and Martina

Hi folks,

We - Brian and Martina- have posted photos from our hike this year to the site below. I have linked the photos in each state to maps so you can see the photos from the gallery or by looking at a google style map. I also noted the Jonathan Ley map number against most of the photos for reference.

http://www.pbase.com/briansolar1/us_continental_divide

Brian
Black Isle
Scotland