[Cdt-l] skills training courses

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sun Nov 29 23:00:45 CST 2009

Hi, Dan!

In order to help thru hikers become familiar with snow camping and travel techniques before they encounter it, either in the Sierras or up out of Chama, NM, we offer free, 3-day snow skills training weekend trips in the Lake Tahoe area from December to May.

For those who cannot attend, we try to educate them via the written word through our Forum located at http://postholer.com/SnowTravel. We are in the midst of covering the most common Snow Concerns for Spring thru hikers.

Take a look at out Snow Course Description on the Forum list to get an idea what we do and teach, then let us know when you want to attend.

Mtnned & Lady J
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca
530-721-1551