[Cdt-l] Gila National Forest section hike

KARL HUNSICKER kthunsicker at verizon.net
Wed Sep 2 18:03:52 CDT 2009

I am planning a section hike this month from Gila Hot Springs, Little Bear Canyon, up the Middle Fork of the Gila River to Snow Lake, up T-Bar Canyon,
north around John Kerr Peak, over Wagontongue Mountain and down to Hwy. 12.
Does anyone have current info on trail conditions and water sources (I do plan to make a couple of H2O caches beforehand).  Also, is the route over
Wagontongue Mountain marked with emblems and/or cairns?  I do have Ley's
maps and Wolf's guide.  Does anyone have GPS waypoints on the route?  Thanks.

Karl Hunsicker