[Cdt-l] Fwd: CDT hikers

KS1007 at aol.com KS1007 at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 11:35:05 CDT 2009

for those of you doing the columbus route - this place  is between MM 13 &
14 on hiway 11 - they have opened up their yard to you -  it's an easy day
hike from their place to the border
keith
angel
deming NM

____________________________________

hi there.  good to "hear" from you folks  again.  hope all is well with
you.  we are still in and out of the  ranch up north, but you know the hikers
are welcome,  even in our  absence,  to gather water and rest a spell here.
the  outdoor  shower is finally installed and functional under the tree
where you sat  last.  hikers will find soaps and shampoos that they are free to
make use of. . . . and will try to remember to leave towels and wash
clothes in the shower in the event we step out for a day or two.  there  are
chairs and benches under the tree as well.  let us know if you get a  schedule
for any hikers expected to drop in.  thanks.  take  care.  oiur cell # is
575-494-6828.  carol and  ben