[Cdt-l] CDT

KS1007 at aol.com KS1007 at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 11:22:38 CDT 2009

for those of you SOBO's doing the Columbus route here  is a contact in the
Mimbres - Julie will come pick you up at the ranger station  (noted below)
and return you to it - she has items for resupply from her "corner  market"
and a great deli - a place to stay with bed and shower - this will save  you
having to hitch into silver city - julie loves helping thru hikers -
numerous NOBO's stayed there with rave reviews - it is the last place before
Deming and our place - there is a post office there  too
keith
angel
deming, NM

Gila Ranger Station - Mimbres post and my cell is  575-313-6510  store:
575-536-3140   let me know if you  find out if they will need lodging
Julie