[Cdt-l] Also Leopold route - Water

Alistair and Gail Des Moulins aandg at telusplanet.net
Sat Apr 3 22:23:38 CDT 2010

I'm finally getting to studying Jonathan's maps (2008 edition) and my notes
from the fall of 2006 to comment on the water sources. Too much fun skiing
and hiking!
Going from North to South from Collins Park:
Map NM30a thru NM30c: Water as per Jonathan's maps - Collins Park to North
Garcia Windmill.
The North Garcia Windmill was an excellent source of water.
NM30d - Good flowing water in Creek flowing north to just east of Wahoo
Tanks.
NM30e - From my notes, I think that the water marked 2 should be the stream
1 mile south as Jonathan suggests. It was after a descent in a westerly
direction (SB).
NM30f and NM30g - lots of water in Chloride Creek area.
NM30h - Good water in Black Canyon.

Alistair

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:03:52 -0700