[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 31, Issue 5

Dylan Carlson carlsods at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 12:20:41 CDT 2010

The small spring just north of Wagontongue Mountain was nearly dry in spring
2009. (I *think* it was called "Damien Spring.")  It was pretty hard to
find, even with the Wolf Guide's description.

There was also a windmill (two miles?) North of Damien Spring.  (I think it
was Aragon Windmill??)  This was full of green algea water when I visited,
and was not pumping, despite steady wind.

Finally, a trail angel left 10 gallons of water at NM Highway 12 one mile
north of Aragon Spring.

Dylan Carlson
CDT nobo 2009