[Cdt-l] Yogi's CDT Bandana

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 14:36:52 CDT 2010

I am here to make a shameless plug for the CDT Bandana from Yogi. I just recieved mine today and I have to say I am very happy with it! The dark green field has Wolf Mileages and waypoints listed on the left and Jonathan Ley mileages and waypoints on the right separated by the routes drawn in red over the outlines of NM,CO,WY, and MT.
This bandana is slightly larger than the 2009 PCT bandana making it a bit easier to tie around the neck, cover your noggin, or swat mosquitos with.. LOL!
I will proudly sport my Bandana this year along the CDT and my PCT 2009 Bandana shall have a companion on my wall when I am done!
Well done Yogi!
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent on the go from my Peek